This And That Podcast

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Show 30 This And That Podcast

Show 30 This And That Podcast
(week of September 19, 2005)

52 minutes | 34.7 MB



This time it's only 4 days since we last podcasted. Strange timing. Pat gives a grammar lesson and we celebrate some special September birthdays. Jeff previews the movie "2046", Pat has toilet troubles and the kids discuss sex in the 20's, 30's, and 40's again and share some interesting discussions on clairvoyants and asphyxiation! Sound fun? You bet! Don't forget the Dallas Minute.


Please vote for us on Podcast Alley through the button above (if you think we deserve your vote). It's a tiny effort but means a great deal for this little podcast. Also, do make sure to vote for the other podcasts you really like!

Show Notes:

Pat's Grammar Lesson
Jeff's Mother's Birthday
Shane's Birthday Party
Lots Of September Birthdays (and some surprises!)
2046
Pat's Toilet Issues
Sex In The 20's, 30's, and 40's (part 2)
IQ Differences Between Men And Women
Clairvoyants and Bounty Hunting
Texas State Fair and The Red River Rivalry
Asphyxiation Highs
Dallas Minute
     * Al-Amir
     * Nikita
Links
     * Borderline
     * Israelisms


Check out our new online store at CafePress (cheap prices! - we make $0 on each item sold! lol)

3 Comments:

  • At September 22, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great podcast. Love the pic of Ms. Pat!

     
  • At September 23, 2005 , Blogger Charley W. said...

    Happy Birthday, Pat! (again) or as we say here..."Yom Huledet Sameach".

    Also...it shows that the podcast should be 50 minutes, but I got a lot of silence at the end. Is it just me? Did I go deaf temporarily? Did I lose consciousness on the treadmill when I was listening?

    Love you guys,
    Charley from Israelisms

     
  • At September 23, 2005 , Blogger Brad P. from NJ said...

    - Grammar-off... I am totally there. Will that include a section on diagramming? I'll have to break out my textbooks, and do some review.

    - Sitting on the tank would be called an "upper decker", and is classed by Ferg as a "flagrant foul". I think he covered that in one of his earlier PodCasts.

    - Smarter women are married less often?! It's probably not because men don't want to marry smart women, but because smart women know what the smart-ass men are really up to. I know I may get booted from our secret men meetings where we discuss this stuff, but that's what the woman speaker at our last meeting told us.

    - Red River Rivalry... Go Sooners!!!

    - I've seen one guy do the asphyxiation thing, when I was about 13. There was that weird moment where we weren't sure if the guy was dead or not... I also had a guy I knew who died doing the asphyxiation thing on himself. It was freaky then, and it's just as freaky now. I think that part of being a parent is the scariest part. I know a lot of the stupid crap I did as a kid, and barely lived to tell of it, and I'm afraid my kids'll do the stupid crap, and they won't have the same luck I did.

    Pat, Pat, Pat... Happy 30th.... again.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home