This And That Podcast

Sunday, August 07, 2005

08/06/05 This And That Podcast

08/06/05 Podcast (Show Number 25)

42 minutes | 27.1 MB



Jeff and Pat stow away on the shuttle and have an adventure! This week's show is loaded with interesting stuff from a very scientific view towards 'mating' (find out the best way to woo a potential mate), airline slogans, top restaurant cities, and the genre of the week (reggae-pop).


Please vote for us on Podcast Alley through the button above (if you think we deserve your vote). It's a tiny effort but means a great deal for this little podcast. Also, do make sure to vote for the other podcasts you really like!

Show Notes:

The Shuttle Crashers
Pat's Short Skirt
Sexy Names
Research/Science!
     * Female vs. Male Voices
     * The Best Way To Woo A Woman
IM Conversation
Airline Slogans - The Good, Bad, and the Ugly
Top Restaurant Cities
Nerdy Conferences
A Restaurant Called George
Pat's 7-11 Update
     * Chocolate Sundae Cappuccino
Genre Of The Day: Reggae-Pop
     * "A Litte Love" - Jeff
     * Jeff Oestreich Music
Dallas Minute
     * Houston's
Dallas Podcasters Happy Hour
     * Zany Aquirres
     * Wed. August 10, Hard Rock Cafe-Dallas, 6-8PM, Come Out and See Us!
Voice Mails
     * Jeff B
     * Borderline
Thanks!
     * Israelisms
     * Distorted View
     * PodAlliance


Check out our new online store at CafePress (cheap prices! - we make $0 on each item sold! lol)

11 Comments:

  • At August 08, 2005 , Blogger Allan R. Aguirre said...

    Great shot of the shuttle. Can't wait to see you guys wed!

     
  • At August 08, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Just thought i'd drop you a note and say great show!!!
    Pat, luv'd your story about the short short skirt!!!

    Now my question is...are we ever gonna get to see a pic of you in that short skirt, not necessarily bent over..but at least in a good "posed" look!!!

     
  • At August 08, 2005 , Blogger Jeff said...

    Interesting, Tom.

    The podcast can get somewhat graphic but I can't think offhand of anything overly graphic on the website itself.

    At my work, I only have problems with one podcast website - Reel Reviews. I have no idea what the filters see, but Reel Reviews is pretty 'G/PG' rated stuff....

    Lance - thanks for the message! Hey - I'm trying! I'll see what I can do to get a pic up! Might be good for the ratings.

     
  • At August 08, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Konnichiwa! Jeff & Pat,

    I love the show. You guys rock. (Noguchi-san must be happy in the shuttle.)

    The remedy should work. Pat, try it. I will check on your feet on Wednesday. Arigato for the invitation. I'll be happy to see both of you then.

    Shoko

     
  • At August 09, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    lance stole my comment...great show guys.

     
  • At August 09, 2005 , Blogger Brad P. from NJ said...

    Please realize that today's comments are written in the dizzy, achy delusional state that comes with the illness I'm in the middle of right now.

    So, Pat drove all over town in a short, plaid skirt? Sounds like somebody got a Catholic Schoolgirl Booty Call...

    Otis. I love Otis. That song is used in one of my most favourite scenes from one of my most favourite movies, Pretty in Pink. And no, I don't cry at the end.

    Beiesian Probability. Sure, that's not the way you spell it... but who's the geek now?!

    The best part of Air Ferg is the little containers of Tic-Tacs you get with the in-flight service. Something about measuring tools...

    Coffee at 7-11. I'm going to come clean. I'm a coffee snob. I'll take Starbucks, if I can't get anything else, but I'm more of a coffee boutique guy than a 7-11 coffee guy. Slurpees appeal to my trailer trash roots, but I can't bring myself to drink the coffee.

     
  • At August 11, 2005 , Blogger Allan R. Aguirre said...

    Pat

    Your adventures always have me at the edge of my seat. That goes without saying but I'll say it again, you guys have easily the best show out there!! Pod-Swap!!!!!!

     
  • At August 11, 2005 , Blogger Brad P. from NJ said...

    I think if you post that pic, you're gonna see your web traffic googl-upple. That Catholic School Girl look is big in the world of men... even such a young naif as you, Pat, should know that.

     
  • At August 13, 2005 , Blogger Allan R. Aguirre said...

    i think we would swap you with the wife and kids so Jeff and I can man the controls unless we did the iRiver thing for post prod after the fact... your call...

     
  • At August 13, 2005 , Blogger Allan R. Aguirre said...

    or... we do an all guy show (jeff, corin and myself) and an all girl show (pat, cristina, xaundelle and saphraine). that could be interesting...

     
  • At August 14, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, I like the All Female and All Male show idea! pat

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home