This And That Podcast

Monday, September 05, 2005

No Show This Week

Hi all,

Pat and I couldn't quite get it together this week so we're taking the Labor Day Weekend off. I guess 28 weeks in a row without a break was pretty good, eh? Stay tuned as we will be back for more next week!

Please vote for us on Podcast Alley through the button above (if you think we deserve your vote). It's a tiny effort but means a great deal for this little podcast. Also, do make sure to vote for the other podcasts you really like!

Check out our new online store at CafePress (cheap prices! - we make $0 on each item sold! lol)

5 Comments:

  • At September 06, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    :(

    Miss you, love you!

     
  • At September 06, 2005 , Blogger Brad P. from NJ said...

    Bummer. Guys, enjoy your vacation... I'll just sit here by my computer...

    quietly...

    waiting...

    No... No... you guys enjoy your time off...

    I'll just wait here.

    < /end sarcasm >

    Love you guys, and you know that. Enjoy your time off. Get all well and rested, and come back all prepped for yet another great show.

     
  • At September 08, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    so i get on the treadmill this morning and start up my ipod all ready for some new jeff & pat...whhhaaaa? it was last week's show, what the hell was going on? did i not sync my ipod right? no..there was no show :(
    i was forced to abandon my fitness regime, raid the fridge and gorge myself on junk. to top it off i watched back to back episodes of the maury show while shoveling the food in my pie hole.

    looking forward to your next show. i know ferg is, he hates lazy fat chicks! i hope you have enjoyed your time off.

    shelly

     
  • At September 09, 2005 , Blogger Jeff said...

    Ha! Blaming it all on me? I'm the one that says "The Show Must Go On" despite your protests!

     
  • At September 14, 2005 , Blogger Brad P. from NJ said...

    Jeff Jeff Bo Beeff Banana Fanna Fo Feff Me Mi Mo Mo Meff... Whoooooaaaaa Jefffff

    Wait... that's the name game.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home