This And That Podcast

Sunday, July 24, 2005

07/23/05 This And That Podcast

07/23/05 Podcast (Show Number 23)

45 minutes | 27.4 MB



It's a Seinfeld thing. Pat thinks she's Elaine but Jeff knows he's not Jerry. How did Jeff and Pat start podcasting? Find out here (we have a clip). The kids chat about steaks, weddings, crossword puzzles, tattos, new software from DesireMatrix 3.0, a great podcast pick, a few personal stories and of course the famous Dallas minute.


Please vote for us on Podcast Alley through the button above (if you think we deserve your vote). It's a tiny effort but means a great deal for this little podcast. Also, do make sure to vote for the other podcasts you really like!

Show Notes:

The Story of Jeff And Pat
Weekend Wrapup
     * Happy Birthday, Jennifer!
     * Dogs, Chores, Grilling, Steaks and Weddings
"Shorts" (Will) About Crosswords
     * Gawker.com
     * Brains vs. Body
The Mystery of the Tattoo'd Man
Seinfeldisms
DesireMatrix 3.0 - Upgrade Now!
Fly With Me - Great New Podcast
Apollo Anniversaries
Leslie's Policies
I Suck In Bed
Dallas Minute
     * Gloria's
Shout Outs
     * Borderline
     * AirFerg
     * Microcasting Alliance
     * PodAlliance
     * Nobody Likes Onions
Bloopers and Guffaws


Check out our new online store at CafePress (cheap prices! - we make $0 on each item sold! lol)

4 Comments:

  • At July 26, 2005 , Blogger Paul S. Jenkins said...

    Always look forward to your show. Nice to spend time in the company of intelligent and funny people....

     
  • At July 27, 2005 , Blogger Brad P. from NJ said...

    Gaaaawwwwd... I never got into Seinfeld. I don't mind stories about nothing, but living in New Jersey, where everybody wants to be like New Yorkers, and I work with those whiners...

    I'll admit that the only Seinfeld episode that I've ever found funny is the "Master of my Domain" sketch. I can only suppose that a lot of people like that episode as well, because it's constantly in rerun.

    Desire matrix? in Excel? You guys are so late 20th century. If you send it over, I'll help you put it into VBA for MS Access, or even forward it to a friend of mine who can put it into PHP... I've been composing this as I've been listening, so it seems like that I will be the only person helping you devise a more efficient method of creating a desirability matrix.

    Ooooh... famous people and planes. I once bumped into James Carville in an Admiral's Club in Sao Paolo... about seven years ago. I know that, because I've got his autograph right in front of me, with the date, time and place.

    Ok, guys, one last comment. I heard Pat say, "Douche". That is just a funny little word. - douche -

    Gawd... I get mentioned twice... That's so cool. It's like I've gotten podcaster submission guy skills...

     
  • At July 29, 2005 , Blogger Brad P. from NJ said...

    Are you saying real winner in a sarcastic way, a real way, or a "don't steal my content idea and let me do it on the podcast" way?

    I deleted the last post because it didn't format properly.

     
  • At August 08, 2005 , Blogger Allan R. Aguirre said...

    it's all about gloria's!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home