This And That Podcast

Sunday, July 03, 2005

07/02/05 This And That Podcast

07/02/05 Podcast (Show Number 20)

42 minutes | 25.1 MB



Happy July 4th and happy birthday, you country, you. Go back for on a voyage and get an inside view of our founders in action at the Constitutional Convention July is the month of many things, including ice cream and hot dogs. Also discussed in this episode is are new movies, some political trivia and of course our music genre of the week and Pat's 7-11 Update. Learn, laugh and love with Jeff and Pat!

It's the beginning of a new month. Please vote for us on Podcast Alley through the button above (if you think we deserve your vote). It's a tiny effort but means a great deal for this little podcast. Also, do make sure to vote for the other podcasts you really like!



Show Notes:

An Inside Look At The Forefathers In Action
July 4th In History
July Is The Official Month Of Many Things
The Ice Cream Bar Is A Massive Failure
Hot Dogs
Political Trivia
Genre Of the Week: Space Rock
     * Spacemen 3
     * Flying Saucer Attack
     * The Verve
     * Doves
New TV Show Worth Checking Out - 30 Days
Wife Swap
Movies
     * Great Rental: "Open Water"
     * Opening: "March Of The Penguins"
     * Our "War Of The Worlds" Review
Dallas Minute
     * La Duni
     * Wet 'n Wild
Pat's 7-11 Update
     * 40th Anniversary Of The Slurpee
Thanks And Acknowledgements
     * AirFerg
     * dicksandjanes
     * Israelisms
     * No 1's Listening
     * Borderline
Outtakes!


Check out our new online store at CafePress (cheap prices! - we make $0 on each item sold! lol)

8 Comments:

  • At July 06, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for the shout-out Jeff and Pat! Great show!

     
  • At July 07, 2005 , Blogger Allan R. Aguirre said...

    I thought your Wife Swap mention was going to be a shout out to the Zany Aguirres.... hmmmm....
    :)

     
  • At July 07, 2005 , Blogger Jeff said...

    Yea, Pat was telling a story about "wife swap" and I immediately thought she was talking about the episode with you guys in it. The outtake was sort of both of us being caught off guard for a few seconds because we were clearly on different thought patterns...

    For the Zany Family of Podcasting, check the the Zany Aquirres at http://thezanyaguirres.com/podcast/

     
  • At July 07, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey guys - thanks for the heads up about "War of the Worlds". Danni had mentioned wanting to see it, and I said "NOOOO!!! Jeff & Pat hated it!!! Poor writing!!!" And we were thusly spared from another crappy summer blockbuster ;)

     
  • At July 07, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I saw that on PBS! It looks intriguing.

     
  • At July 08, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Fun show kids. You know, I thought The Verve was pretty cool! BTW, Kennedy v. Nixon was the first televised presidential debate. And guess what?!? I am burning my flag right now.

    Pat, if I could I would go to Wet n' Wild with you, and next to me, you'd look like twiggy. For my love of swimming, i have freed myself from the bondage that is self-consciousness in a swim suit. Once you rip that band-aid off, its not so bad, and I figure, if you don't like it, quit looking a-- hole! :0)

    Kisses, D

     
  • At July 08, 2005 , Blogger Brad P. from NJ said...

    Yea!!! Free Slurpee Day!!! This is why I love This 'n That. Well, that and the stories about wife swapping and Pat in Latex suits.

    I just got my Jawbone designed This 'n That shirt, and threw it in the washer. I had my daughter take pics of me in the shirt, but she kept moving the camera, so everything's blurry. While I may not be the most attractive model for the shirt, I'll send you a couple of shots, should you want to see what your logo looks like - writ XXlarge.

     
  • At July 12, 2005 , Blogger Allan R. Aguirre said...

    "Yea, Pat was telling a story about "wife swap" and I immediately thought she was talking about the episode with you guys in it. The outtake was sort of both of us being caught off guard for a few seconds because we were clearly on different thought patterns..."

    I didn't get a chance to hear the outtakes. How funny! How the hell are you guys?!? iTunes treating you good? The Zany Aguirres hope to organize the next Dallas get-together in Aug. Hope all is well and looking forward to hanging with the two of you soon

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home