This And That Podcast

Sunday, April 17, 2005

04/16/05 This And That Podcast

04/16/05 Podcast (Show Number 9)

47 minutes | 22.9 MB



The Pat-less show. Pat is on vacation this week BUT we have a new song, a trip to see Texas Bluebonnets with Amy and lots of other fun and serious stuff...(but we miss Pat). Rest assured - she will be back next week.

Show Notes:

The Pat-less show
Listener Feedback and Voicemails
Sideways
Comments on Effects (for the last time)
Podcasting Chemistry and Podcasting Burnout
Centering
Podcast Star
Tripping Bluebonnets with Amy
Amy's Motivational Event
The Feral Cat Problem
Dallas Minute
     * Waffle Iron

Show Links:

Hi-Fi Version - Song: "Podcast Star" (3:39)
Waffle Iron Cafe
Pics: Jeff and Amy's Bluebonnet Trip

Podcasts
     * Viva Podcast
     * Verge Of The Fringe
     * The Bitterest Pill
     * The Bear Cave
     * WTF BBQ
     * Area 51
     * Exit 50
     * Borderline

7 Comments:

  • At April 18, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nice show! I am not totally down with the feedback up at the beginning of the podcast. I would mix it in through out the show. Good song by the way, very well down and funny.

     
  • At April 18, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Jeff - thanks for mentioing our show this week! I have to admit, I was a little worried chatting about your show on our podcast, but I'm glad you understood what Danni was saying about the sound effects. BTW - I love the Bugs Bunny effects, don't cut those! Thanks for listening!

    - Neil
    www.bdline.net

     
  • At April 19, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Jeff, you did great job without Pat. But, I miss Pat's jokes and laughs. Please come back, Pat. I greatly enjoy "This and That Podcast" every week and look forward to more coming.

    -stk

     
  • At April 19, 2005 , Blogger Jeff said...

    Thanks all. Yes I am looking forward to having Pat back. It was a bit nerve-racking for me on my own for the first time!

    Neil - no worries - we're just glad to have you guys listening! Though I do think we should probably conconct some type of 'This And That' margarita for your show somehow... lol

     
  • At April 21, 2005 , Blogger Staff said...

    Hey guys--I just listened to the show for the first time--great show--I really like it and just added to my subscribed list--I actually found you by searching words on the Podscope search site--I'll keep listening. BTW, you are always welcome to come on our show as guests via Skype--we'd love to have you on to plug your show!

     
  • At April 22, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Jeff--just heard your song on DAWN AND DREW!

    Congratulations!

     
  • At April 26, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey! I just heard your song on Dawn and Drew! It sounded great, and your podcast desciption on podcast alley looked good too. I had to add you to my lemon. ;-)

    Can't wait untill the first episode is done downloading! (stupid dial-up)

    Ed
    ---------------------------
    www.EdTheComputerWizard.com

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home