This And That Podcast

Saturday, March 12, 2005

03/12/05 This and That Podcast

03/12/05 Podcast (Show Number 4)

39 minutes | 19.3 MB



Man, these shows keep getting longer. We promise to hold better to the 30 minutes rule in the future!

Show Notes:

Pat's Disease
Belle and the Bad Neighbor
This is Journalism?
Drink, Win and Play (and Math)
Fun Beatles Cover
7/11 Update, Twix and the Perfect Poop
69" Breasts
Fun Statistics
     * Blogs
     * iTunes
     * Sidekicks
Boeing CEO "Scandal"
The Sex Lives of Jeff and Pat
Weekly Segment: Getting To Know You
     * Rock Island IL
     * NPR
     * Special: Limerick from Wes Williamson
Weekly Segment: Dallas Minute
     * An "A" List Wedding
     * Spring in Dallas

Show Links:

Pat's Panties
Belle!

5 Comments:

  • At March 13, 2005 , Blogger SueT said...

    Love the Belle Picks!!

     
  • At March 13, 2005 , Blogger SueT said...

    Also...

    I have a theory on the Mountain Dew limit (200). It might be that they are able to limit/discourage fraud attempts by limiting the number per person. Just a thought.

     
  • At March 13, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nice panties, where did you get them?!

     
  • At March 15, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Empty panties? Awww, boo hiss :(

     
  • At March 16, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well, honestly, I didn't think anyone would WANT to see me in those panties!

    But, maybe if you VOTE for my podcast and put in your comment that you want to see me in my panties, well, perhaps I'll pose in next week's panties.

    Egads, I'm going to have to get rid of my cellulite!

    Who wants to see Jeff in his panties?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home